Tips for writing a review
- Try to make the review easy to understand
- Make it clear and well-structured
- Describe the program's pros and cons
- Always give your review a final check for mistakes
- Respect others' opinions
Guidelines for use
- Disrespectful and insulting reviews are not allowed. The main aim behind user reviews is to express your thoughts about a given piece of software, not to criticize what another user has written. Comments on other people's reviews are welcome, as long as they're considered and respectful.
- Reviews will always and only be about the program you've tested. If you have any other kind of comment, complaint, message or criticism about anything on Softonic, please use our contact form to let us know.
- In order to avoid negatively biased reviews, always explain your reasoning. Reviews that criticize programs for no apparent reason will be erased.
- Softonic.com doesn't allow advertising in reviews, but you may compare the program to other tools or recommend a similar program so as to help other users. Links of any kind will be automatically erased.
- Any content that goes against the Spanish Penal code is not allowed.
- Both Softonic and the user commit to keep personal data confidential.
- Softonic reserves the right to erase anyone's user profile due to inobservance of rules.
- Softonic reserves the right to totally or partially erase any review that goes against the rules.
- Softonic can't be held responsible for other people's opinions.
- Signing up as a Softonic user implies the acceptance of these rules and guidelines.
By following these rules and guidelines we'll make Softonic a place where we can freely express our thoughts about software, based on reason and respect.