Creating a webinar requires a significant time investment. Creating a useful and engaging presentation takes hours of research, writing, design and practice. So why not turn it into an interactive and branded experience to offer your audience more value, while adding a sense of authority to your work?
Here’s why you should brand your webinars:
- Improve brand recognition. Whenever a prospective attendee arrives at your landing page, your branding (including your logo) should be displayed clearly. Once they become more familiar with your brand, they’ll be more likely to trust you and purchase your products or services.
- Adds brand equity to your core business. Adding branding elements to your webinar helps viewers associate the value they receive on the webinar with the promise of value in your products and services.
- Builds authority. People want to do business with someone who is an expert in their field. This means that if your brand has a reputation of helping people solve their problems, you can leverage that to promote yourself as an authority in your industry.
With this in mind, in this article, we’ll explain how you can make your webinar an immersive, branded experience with ClickMeeting, a browser-based, white label-friendly webinar platform.
Along the way, we’ll share actionable tips on how you can get more out of your webinars by equipping them with your business branding.
Step one: Send customized invitations to boost event attendance
With ClickMeeting, you’re able to choose from a library of email templates to give your email invites a professional look and feel. It lets you customize the color scheme to match your branding.
ClickMeeting also lets you share important webinar details with attendees via your custom invite. For instance, you can share webinar objectives and agenda bullets, which encourages participants to attend your event and helps boost in-webinar engagement.
This way, attendees will know when to tune in for the webinar and what to expect from it.
It’s also a great way to share links to resources, for example, if you want attendees to download a PDF worksheet, for example, before the webinar begins.
Step two: Create a brand hashtag to promote your webinar
A great way to promote your events and build hype among your participants is by using a brand hashtag. It’s a powerful marketing tool for:
- Building brand awareness.
- Positioning your brand as a leader in your industry.
- Finding and curating brand content to share with your audience.
For this reason, it’s a good idea to use branded hashtags in your marketing campaigns. Here are a few actionable tips to help you get started:
- When you’re creating email invites, posting event content on social sites, or producing marketing material, always include your brand hashtag in your messaging.
- Encourage webinar hosts and speakers to use your brand hashtags when they invite their followers to attend your webinars.
- Include your brand hashtag in the title tag of blog posts, landing pages, and email newsletters when announcing your webinar. This way, whenever someone shares your event post, the hashtag will naturally show up in their tweet.
- You can also combine your event marketing with Twitter chat marketing. For instance, before or after your webinar, you can organize a Twitter event for followers to ask questions using your event hashtag.
Step three: Customize your webinar pages
You invest a lot of time and resources creating and running marketing campaigns for your webinar. It only makes sense to promote them with your own branding. ClickMeeting enables you to build a professional reputation with customers and show them what your webinar is all about by customizing your webinar pages to match your branding.
You can easily create beautiful and professional-looking webinar pages in just a few clicks. It lets you customize your webinar registration page, waiting room, profile page, thank you page, and webinar room page.
Branding all of your webinar pages is important so attendees are able to recognize you right away. With ClickMeeting, you’ll be able to edit the color schemes and incorporate your logo and brand colors in your webinar pages. This is a great way to stand out from the competition and build trust with your target audience.
ClickMeeting also lets you add background images to match your branding and webinar theme. You can also use free, professional photos from Unsplash to add some personality to your webinar pages.
In addition to this, it lets you embed webinar content on hosted web pages. You can also create a customized CTA button for encouraging participants to click through to the webinar registration page or landing page.
Step four: Host an engaging and interactive webinar
ClickMeeting lets you organize both free and paid webinars. It offers integration with PayPal to sell your webinars and collect payments from attendees. By enabling the payment feature, you’ll be able to choose which webinars you want to monetize and which ones to offer for free.
You’ll be able to decide how much to charge for each webinar and easily access your paid webinar’s stats to find out which webinar events were most profitable. ClickMeeting lets you organize on-demand webinars to help you tap into your target market and generate leads.
In addition to this, you can run your webinars on autopilot. You can simply upload recorded webinars, videos, and CTA, and select your Automated Webinar Timeline. The setup only takes a few minutes and the platform will handle everything else for you.
Here are some of the reasons why you should consider using ClickMeeting’s Automated Webinars feature:
- It lets you automate the lead generation process so you can focus on converting more customers.
- You can easily automate your online courses and spend more of your time engaging with students.
- You’ll be able to create replays of meetings to ensure that everyone involved is on the same page.
ClickMeeting also lets you live-stream your webinar videos straight to Facebook and YouTube. This way, you can reach more of your target audience and boost engagement on social media platforms.
To take things to the next level, you can leverage audience engagement and encourage them to take action by displaying a well-crafted CTA within your content. This way, you’ll be able to direct participants to a sales page and showcase your product during the webinar.
Here are some other ways you can host an engaging and interactive webinar with ClickMeeting:
- Screen sharing. Screen sharing enables remote attendees to see your computer screen. You can use it to show your participants how to configure a software program or demo your latest product. You can also use remote screen control to operate an attendee’s screen.
- Whiteboard. This feature lets you communicate and collaborate with your attendees in an effective and creative way. You’ll be able to use shapes, text, drawing tools, and eraser to share ideas and offer a great learning experience to participants. Plus, you can save your work and include it with post-webinar resources.
- Surveys and polls. These are great for gathering helpful feedback and insights from your webinar audience. This information can help you improve future events as well as ask attendees for new webinar ideas. You can use polls to collect data during webinars, which is also great for keeping participants engaged.
- Q&As. Q&A sessions enable your attendees to ask questions, interact with the host, and get immediate clarification. You’re also able to moderate attendee feedback in real-time and save chat history for future reference.
Bonus: Track Audience Behavior for Nurturing Afterwards
Let’s look at some of the ways you can track audience behavior using ClickMeeting:
- Google Analytics. You’ll be able to add Google Analytics tracking code to your registration form, waiting room, logging page, profile page and thank you pages in order to track your audience’s behavior and interactions.
- Google Tag Manager. This integration lets you manage tracking codes from popular analytics and marketing services such as RocketFuel, Facebook, AdWords, and Adroll. By getting access to a wide variety of predefined tags, you’ll be able to run targeted remarketing campaigns.
- Facebook Pixel. It offers information about attendee’s behavior on ClickMeeting pages which can be used to run well-timed Facebook remarketing campaigns.
ClickMeeting also offers integration with Pipedrive enabling you to automatically export webinar registrants’ data to your Pipedrive account. This data can be analyzed to reveal useful information, so you can streamline your sales funnel by including in-webinar interaction data as part of your lead scoring model.
ClickMeeting is an amazingly powerful webinar tool that lets you deliver enhanced webinar experiences. You’re able to customize everything from email invites to webinar pages, amplifying the sense that your webinar is a rich branded experience.
It also offers a number of game-changing in-webinar features – like paid, automated, and on-demand webinars, surveys and polls, screen sharing, and Q&As – to help maximize attention and interactivity during your presentations.
In addition, the various tracking tool integrations make it easy for marketers to follow up with participants with follow-up emails, nurture drips and retargeting ads.