Grand Theft Auto V developer Rockstar’s satirical religion ‘Epsilon Program‘ has released a screen-saver you can download for Windows and Mac. The fake sect started tweeting again this weekend, saying it had won a court case, and that it would reveal the truth ‘as soon as we can finish it.’
The religion has appeared in a number of GTA games, starting with the sprawling San Andreas in 2004. This is the first screensaver Rockstar has released for GTA V, but you can still download a range of older official screensavers from past GTA games.
GTA V information is being expertly drip fed – Rockstar understands how to build excitement for a game. We can expect plenty more fun marketing for Grand Theft Auto V in the run up to its release on September 17th.
See the screensaver below, and download it here.
The Epsilon Program has had a website for years, where you can read the beliefs of the fake religion:
1. The world is 157 years old – FACT!
2. Dinosaurs are a lie that people believe because they are weak – FACT!
3. You are happy, you just don’t know it – FACT!
4. We all come from the same tree – FACT!
5. Everyone is related to everyone else, except for people with red hair – FACT!
6. Sperm does not exist – it is a lie spread by biology teachers – along with everything else you have ever been told – FACT!
7. Men are supposed to lie with nine new partners a week. Women are supposed to lie with six, except for in July, when they must lie with five men a day – FACT!
8. Aliens exist and are present on earth. If you have a birth mark, you may be descended from Kraff, the famous Emperor of the 4th Paradigm – FACT!
9. Trees talk, but only some people hear them – FACT!
10. People who believe in something live much longer than atheists, and they have eternal life thrown in for good measure – FACT!
11. If you believe this and turn your hands and wallet over to EPSILONISM, you’ll live a happy life. Otherwise you are doomed – FACT!
12. KIFFLOM – HAPPINESS IS YOURS! KIFFLOM!
[via Rockstar Games Blog]