We have more news with Fortnite after its latest update (version 24.10). Epic Games‘ video game already has the rewards of the Spring 2023 event available, which goes by the name Spring Breakout. This action will last about two weeks (until April 11, to be exact) and will once again offer us juicy gifts.
Every day a new mission will be added starting at 15:00 hours in Spain. As we complete these missions daily, the game will give us EP and some gifts, as there will be specific days where we will also get prizes. The list is as follows:
- Mission reward day 1: the backpacking accessory Portaprimaveras.
- Mission reward day 7: graffiti Maskbreaker.
- Mission reward day 9: loading screen Collage of sausages.
- Mission reward day 12: banner icon Spring breakout.
These are the prizes that can be obtained only on certain days. Now, for completing 12 Spring Breakout missions we will receive the Spring Hatcher pickaxe, while if we do a total of 22 missions we will get the Spring Glider hang glider.
On the other hand, for the duration of the spring event there will be two new types of chickens and three new types of eggs on the island. The green and purple chickens lay special eggs that will give us benefits when we interact with them. They are as follows:
- Healing eggs: these green eggs allow us to recover health and obtain shield progressively.
- Jump eggs: these blue eggs allow you to recover health and grant a zero gravity effect.
- Golden eggs: technically they cannot be consumed, but if you interact with them they will give you bars (unlike the healing eggs and the jumping eggs, you cannot add the golden eggs to your inventory).
Finally, the egg launcher will be available to pick up on the ground, in chests and in supply drops (it is also likely to be sold by a character). We will be able to get one using the new reality augmentation Spring Hatching.
Some of the links added in the article are part of affiliate campaigns and may represent benefits for Softonic.