New week of updates for GTA Online. This time, the Rockstar Games video game comes with a plethora of additions, among which is one that will please almost everyone: the Assault on Cayo Perico. What does this consist of? We’re going to explain it to you.
In this new Adversary mode, two teams of attackers and defenders face off on a remote island. One team’s mission is to attack the island in hopes of hacking a computer terminal; meanwhile, the opposing squad must defend the island until the time runs out.
The attackers will need to traverse the island and evade the suppressive fire from the defending team as they progress through different areas: first, the airstrip; then they’ll make their way through the docks, destroying radars along the way, and ultimately engage in a tense showdown within the fortified complex.
Throughout this week, both factions in this conflict will earn double GTA$ and RP for participating in the debut of this mode. To initiate the Assault on Cayo Perico, head to the marker located near Los Santos International Airport, or select Quick Join on your iFruit. Additionally, this week sees the return of several classic combat Adversary modes to GTA Online, including Occupy, Extraction, and Trading Places (Remix).
Furthermore, this week also brings the following additions unrelated to vehicles:
- New vehicle: the armed Buckingham Conada helicopter, now available at Warstock Cache & Carry.
- Triple GTA$ and RP in Ammu-Nation contracts.
- Double GTA$ and RP in bunker selling missions.
- Double speed for bunker research.
- A collectible Ammu-Nation baseball shirt for completing a bunker selling mission at any point this week.
Staying true to our regular schedule, we also have exciting news when it comes to cars. This week, the following vehicles are available both at the premium luxury car dealership (the first five) and at Luxury Autos (the last two):
- Mammoth Squaddie (Off-Road).
- Pegassi Zorrusso (Supercar).
- Declasse Walton L35 (Off-Road).
- HVY Nightshark (Off-Road, 40% off).
- HVY Insurgent (Off-Road, 40% off).
- Pegassi Torero (Classic Sports).
- Ocelot XA-21 (Supercar, 40% off).
Regarding the Fortune Wheel located in The Diamond Casino & Resort lobby, this week’s top prize is the Nagasaki Outlaw (Off-Road), designed to navigate rough terrains at high speeds. Additionally, achieving a top-five position in the LS Car Meet Series for three consecutive days will reward you with the keys to the Pegassi Toros (Off-Road).
Speaking of the LS Car Meet, this week on the test track, you’ll be able to try out the Dinka Veto Classic (Sports), the Pegassi Reaper (Supercar), and the Annis Euros (Sports, 40% off) through columns, time trials, and random events. Furthermore, you can put the armed Pegassi Ignus (Supercar) to the test by visiting Hao’s Special Works at the LS Car Meet and then take on a time trial from East Vinewood to Vespucci Beach.
To wrap it up, if you’re a GTA+ member, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Free Penaud Rally Cover and Pearlescent Lime Anodized Wheel Paint.
- Santo Capra x Manor Jacket and Pants.
- 50% extra GTA$ and RP in Junk Energy Time Trials.
- 50% extra GTA$ and RP in Land, Air, Sea Races, and Stunt Races.
- 50% off conversion costs at Hao’s Special Works.
- Mk II Weapon Upgrades: 40% off.
- HVY Nightshark (Off-Road): 40% off.
- HVY Insurgent (Off-Road): 40% off.
- Ocelot XA-21 (Supercar): 40% off.
- Annis Euros (Sports): 40% off.
- Explosive Weapons (Electromagnetic Rifle, Rocket Launcher, Sticky Bombs, Molotov Cocktails, Homing Launcher, Remote Bomb, Grenade Launcher, Proximity Mine): 30% off.
Some of the links added in the article are part of affiliate campaigns and may represent benefits for Softonic.