Patch 1.04 fixes a ton of issues with GTA Online’s bugs. Here are a few of the major fixes:
- Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods
- Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times
- Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house
- Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing
- Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam
- Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode
This update also prepares users for the upcoming in-game cash deposits from Rockstar. The company is giving every GTA Online player two deposits of $250,000 in GTA$ as an apology for having such a rough start. The first deposit will be made early next week, according to Rockstar.
In addition to patching GTA V, Rockstar has also brought the game to Xbox Games on Demand, making the game available to download on demand if you own an Xbox 360. The game is a hefty 7.63GB and costs $59.99 at the time of this writing.