KMPlayer is one of the most powerful video players for Windows. The multimedia application has a huge range of settings that help you customize your entertainment experience.
One neat trick with KMPlayer is to watch multiple videos at the same time with picture-in-picture viewing. Rather than just having different player windows open, this feature embeds smaller videos over the top of a large one.
So if you don’t have time to watch four movies in one night, just watch them all at the same time using KMPlayer!
Watch the video tutorial or follow the steps below to enable picture-in-picture viewing in KMPlayer.
1. Download KMPlayer from Softonic and install it on your PC. Open the player and right click on the main window. Choose Options, then Preferences.
2. In the General Settings section of the Preferences menus, deselect Disallow Multiple Instances.
3. Load up your first video. This will become the one that appears in the background.
4. Pause the movie and right click on it. Go the Screen Controls option, choose On Top, then Never.
5. Open another video in a new window. Right click on this one and go to Screen Controls. Choose On Top, then Always.
6. Right-click on the video window and choose Skins, then Default Control (Auto Hide).
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for all of the videos you want to load.
8. Now maximize the first video to full screen and position all the other videos in front of it, resizing the windows as necessary.
9. You’re now ready to start enjoying the benefits of picture-in-picture viewing with KMPlayer!