In its newest update, Jurassic World: Alive is giving players the option to feed dinosaurs!
To feed your dinosaurs, follow these steps:
- Log into the game as you normally do
- Click on the Jurassic Park logo in the menu below
- Click on one of the dinosaurs in your team (If you don’t have any dinos on your team, you can’t feed your dinos)
- Click on AR (it’s to the right of your dinosaur’s name)
- Make sure you are in an open area where you can spawn your dinosaur
- Tap the screen in order to spawn your dino
- Use your finger to move him to a specific location. You can also pinch the screen to resize the dinosaur.
- Click on the food button (It’s a picture of a steak next to some vegetables)
- That’s it! You’re now feeding your dinosaur
Depending on whether you are feeding an herbivore or a carnivore, you will feed him either plants or an animal.
Feeding an animal is not nearly as exciting as the scene in the movie, but it’s still fun!
Basically, your dinosaurs are now like Tamagotchis… just bigger, scalier, and with a lot more teeth.
If this sounds like fun to you, you can download the app below, and let the feeding frenzy begin!