Are you looking for LEGO Jurassic World cheats? Would you like to know how to unlock all the characters, vehicles and dinosaurs in the blink of an eye? You’ve come to the right place. The most Jurassic LEGO adventures come to PC, Xbox , PlayStation and Nintendo Switch showing us the nicest face of the first 4 films of the famous dinosaur saga (Jurassic Park, The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Jurassic World). As usual in LEGO games, the title has a host of codes and secret characters with which to get the most out of your adventures. Would you like to know them?
In today’s article we are going to share with you all the LEGO Jurassic World cheats, codes and secrets. But that’s not all! Here you will also find the best Easter Eggs of the game. As you can see, we’ve spared no expense – here we go!
How to enter codes and cheats in LEGO Jurassic World
Before we start, let’s explain how to enter the codes to unlock characters, dinosaurs and vehicles in LEGO Jurassic World. Both methods are exactly the same regardless of the platform on which you play the title.
Method 1: Using the Extras menu
The first method of entering LEGO Jurassic World codes is very simple. Simply pause your game and, within the game menu, select the “Extras” option followed by “Enter code“.
Method 2: At the Jurassic World Innovation Center
There is a second method for entering codes that, although not as convenient as the first, is just as useful. All you have to do is go to the Jurassic World Innovation Center and enter the code in the Holoscape console of the island where you are.
Unlock codes to unlock characters in LEGO Jurassic World
- Carlos – VK3TP3
- Carter – 9GESXP
- InGen Hunter – 38YWVR
- Scientist (Male) – SKKLWC
- Scientist (Female) – XVXGXF
- Jurassic Park Driver – 3FE78R
- Cooper – 5BETZ5
- Dinosaur Caretaker Vic or Bob – YQ6S7Z
- Jenny Raptor Caretaker – SXZ7CC
- Jurassic World young raptor caretaker – 7VNLJT
- Dennis Nedry (in Hawaiian shirt) – RAVKRT
- Dieter Stark – EKCKLC
- Ellie Degler – AV9DTJ
- InGen Explorer – 8XL359
- Jurassic World Ranger – GW9TGH
- InGen Ranger Jerry – QKBCWT
- Jurassic Park Ranger (Male) – XJS7UY
- Jurassic Park Ranger (Female) – 8WY3FV
- Henry Wu (Jurassic World) – A3HC7E
- Jimmy Fallon from The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon – 6MKHSG
- John Hammond (The Lost World) – PR2R6Y
- Juanito Rostagno – XTH9A3
- InGen Mechanic – RMVVB8
- InGen Mercenary – VZRSD3
- Nash– BRLNWC
- Gyrosphere Operator Josh – 9NGZZQ
- ACU Soldier (Male) – 28SPSR
- ACU Soldier (Female) – AU25GR
- S.S. Venture Crewman – 62539J
- Udesky (Alternate) – PFEBS6
- Jurassic World Veterinarian – L5AU6Y
- Jurassic World Fence Guard – BX9Z6R
Codes to unlock dinosaurs in LEGO Jurassic World
- Anquilosaurio – PAAADT
- Compsognathus – KAAAWV
- Dilophosaurio – HAAAVW
- Indominus Rex – GAAAAC
- Pachycephalosaurus – IAAADT
- Espinosaurio – MAAARF
- Estegosaurio – FAAAVT
- Triceratops – AAAADC
- Tyrannosaurus Rex – CAAADT
- Velociraptor – DDDFAC
Unlock codes to unlock vehicles in LEGO Jurassic World
- Jurassic Park Classic Car— 3FAND78R
Codes to unlock extras in LEGO Jurassic World
- Minikit Detector – JYJAFX
- Earn twice as many pieces – 5MZ73E
How to unlock cheats with red bricks
Red bricks – or special bricks – are a LEGO game classic. These precious commodities are hidden throughout the open-world map and allow you to unlock an assortment of tasty tricks. To redeem any of these 20 red bricks, you must use any Holoscape terminal on the Jurassic World islands and pay for them in studs.
All unlockable cheats with red bricks
- Tack x 2– 2- 1.000.000.000 tacks
- Tack x 4– 4- 1.000.000.000 tacks
- Tack x 6– 3.000.000.000 tacks
- Tack x 8– 4- 4.000.000.000 tacks
- Tack x 10– 5.000.000.000 tacks
- Invincibility– 5.000.000 tacks
- Minikit detector– 200.000.000 tacks
- Red Brick Detector– 200.000 tacks
- Amber Brick Detector– 200.000 tacks
- Faster construction– 100.000 tacks
- Attract tacks– 100.000 tacks
- Collect ghost tacks– 100.000 tacks
- Compy Mode– 100.000 tacks
- Destroy on touch– 100.000 tacks
- 8-Bit Music– 100.000 tacks
- Costumes for Nedry– 100.000 studs
- Quick interaction with panels– 100.000 tacks
- Dinosaur costumes– 100.000 tacks
- Helium voices– 100.000 tacks
The best Easter Eggs of LEGO Jurassic World
LEGO Jurassic World is full of fun references to the world of cinema. While we enjoy the adventures of Owen, Claire, Dr. Grant or Ian Malcolm, we will find funny details paying tribute to some of the most emblematic moments of the big screen. These are the Easter Eggs that we liked the most.
1. A paleontologist finds the license plate of the Delorean.
2. Marty McFly flees from a Jurassic attack
3. E.T. appear upon arrival of InGen engineers.
4. Tiburon’s boat is docked at the dock
5. Homage to the Back to the Future 2 hologram
Want more LEGO games? It’s not too late to download these titles
Now that you have enjoyed all the LEGO Jurassic World cheats… Why don’t you embark on a new adventure by downloading more LEGO games? And the fact is that this addictive video game franchise has titles for all tastes. From superhero adventures with LEGO Marvel The Avengers or LEGO Batman to the best fantasy with LEGO Harry Potter or LEGO The Hobbit, not to mention the many LEGO Star Wars games!
If you love LEGO but are tired of playing film and comic book adaptations, why not try LEGO Worlds? This open world title is the closest thing to playing with LEGO blocks at home but from your console or PC. With it you can build and give life to your own adventures. The only limit is your imagination.