Adobe has announced a major update to Creative Cloud, their controversial re-imagining of legendary apps like Photoshop and DreamWeaver. If you’ve been using Creative Cloud, you’re going to log into a completely redesigned App Center next time you visit. The changes are being rolled out later to enterprise, education and government customers, but by July all Creative Cloud users will be able to take advantage of the update. Among these improvements are new features for the programs that make up Creative Cloud, and a new desktop app that lets you manage all aspects of your account and downloads.
These major improvements add to many others, the most interesting of which include:
- The ability to sync your application settings to Creative Cloud
- Integration with Behance, the Creative Cloud user community
- A Behance Prosite for Creative Cloud members
- The new Adobe Kuler iPhone app, to share color themes and explore others available on the Kuler website
- The updated Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition that extends InDesign CC and allows you to create iPad apps without writing code
- Over 200 new tutorials added to Creative Cloud