Copying and pasting are probably the two most frequent actions you perform during a working session with the computer. The Windows clipboard is thus an essential tool for all sorts of tasks, saving you loads of typing and time.
But despite its usefulness I still find the clipboard quite limited in functions, as it only allows you to copy and paste one single element at a time. Fortunately there are plenty of programsº that can easily improve the clipboard’s functionality and storage capacity, turning it into a really helpful tool for all your daily computer tasks. Take a look at the following list and make your choice!
- Clipboard Help+Spell – Save clipboard entries into a searchable database with text formatting capabilities, hierarchical structure and a powerful spell check.
- M8 Multi Clipboard – Store up to 25 items on this extended clipboard for pasting in your documents at any moment.
- Multi Clipboard – Have up to 9 different clipboard text snippets ready to be used either via mouse click or by means of a keyboard shortcut.
- Clipboard Text Scrubber – Automatically removes all formatting from any text fragment copied to the clipboard.
- Clipboard Recorder – Save multiple clipboard entries for later usage. It supports transferring data between computers.
- ClipX – Store up to 1,024 items on your Clipboard and use them whenever you want, with support for both text and graphics.
- ClipDiary – Save clipboard history and record data in several formats, including TXT, RTF and even images in BMP.
- ClipMagic – Store multiple clipboard items in a convenient categorized structure with extended information about each clip.