Developer Mojang has released a massive update for Minecraft: Pocket Edition. Version 0.90 brings infinite worlds, new blocks, pet wolves, and more.
Here’s a list of all new stuff:
- Infinite worlds!
- Loads of new blocks and items including Monster Eggs and huge mushroom blocks.
- Wolves! Tame a loyal companion.
- Loads of new flowers! So pretty.
- New mobs, including the spooky endermen and less spooky Mooshrooms.
- New biomes from the PC version, including mesas, jungles, swamps and extreme hills.
- Abandoned mineshafts, villages, and many other cool places to explore.
- A brand-new “interaction” button. Never accidentally punch a sheep again!
- New feature generation, including lakes, vines and monster rooms.
- Many bugs fixed, and possibly a few added.
The update focuses around survival elements of the game. Wolves can be tamed as pets to help you stay alive.
The update is rolling out to your specific app store now. If you haven’t downloaded the game yet, you can purchase it for $6.99 at the download links below
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition for Android
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition for iOS
- Minecraft for Windows
- Minecraft for Mac