We already have among us the news for Pokémon Go for this month of February 2023. To be exact, in this post we are going to tell what are all the level 1, 3 and 5 star raid bosses, as well as the game’s own Mega Raids.
Take good note of the following list, as many of them are temporary and will disappear in a few days.
- Bronzor: steel and psychic type and with a range of PC 305 – 344.
- Shinx: electric type and with range from PC 458-500.
- Helioptile: electric and normal type and with range of PC 489 – 533.
- Klink: steel type and PC range 502 – 546.
- Alolan Grimer: Poison and Dark type and with a range of PC 731 – 785.
- Mawile: steel and fairy type and PC range 877 – 934.
- Venomoth: bug and poison type and PC range 1,125 – 1,190.
- Galar Weezing: poison and fairy type and PC range 1,242 – 1,310.
- Jolteon: electric type and PC range 1,574 – 1,650.
- Registeel: steel type and PC rank 1,326 – 1,398 (disappears on Wednesday, February 8).
- Tapu Lele: psychic and fairy type and PC rank 1,912 to 1,996 (available from February 8 until Wednesday, February 15).
- Regirock: rock type and PC 3,122 (available from February 15 until Wednesday, February 22).
- Rayquaza: dragon and flying type and PC of 2,191 (available from Wednesday, February 22nd until Wednesday, March 1st).
Having commented on the level 1, 3 and 5 star bosses, it is the turn of the Mega Raids, which are usually the most awaited by all Pokémon Go players. These are the following:
- Mega-Gengar: available until Wednesday, February 8.
- Mega-Gardevoir: available from Wednesday, February 8 to Wednesday, February 15.
- Mega-Pidgeot: available from Wednesday, February 15 until Wednesday, February 22.
- Mega-Latias and Mega-Latios: available from Wednesday, February 22nd until Wednesday, March 1st.