Just 24 hours ago we told you about all the level 1, 3 and 5 raid bosses, as well as Mega Raids, that we will have in Pokémon Go during this month of February 2023. Well, wait, there are still more.
This time, at Softonic we are going to focus on the rewards, field tasks and Pokémon shinys that we are going to be able to find during this month of February 2023.
Field tasks, rewards and shinys
- Catch 5 Pokemon: Bellsprout reward.
- Catch 7 Pokemon: Magikarp reward.
- Catch a Dragon-type Pokémon: Dratini or Bagon.
- Catch 5 weather-enhanced Pokémon: Poliwag, Vulpix, Hippopotas, or Snover.
- Catch 7 different species of Pokémon: Exeggutor.
- Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokemon: Jynx.
- Catch 10 Grass-type Pokémon: 10 Mega Venusaur Energy.
- Catch 10 Fire-type Pokémon: 10 Mega Charizard Energy.
- Catch 10 Normal-type Pokemon – 10 Mega Pidgeot Energy.
- Catch 10 Water-type Pokemon: 10 Mega Blastoise Energy.
- Make 5 Good Throws – Dunsparce Reward.
- Make 3 fantastic throws: Snubbull, Lileep or Anorith.
- Make 3 fantastic throws in a row: Onix.
- Hit 5 fantastic curveball pitches in a row: Spinda.
- Make 2 great throws: Snorlax.
- Make 3 great throws in a row: Gible.
- Earn 3 hearts with your partner: Glameow.
- Earn 2 candies by walking with your partner: Bunnelby.
- Earn 3 candies by walking with your partner: Stunfisk.
- Send 5 gifts and add a sticker: Plusle and Minun.
- Trade a Pokémon: Dedenne.
- Combat in GO Battle League: Lickitung.
- Win a 3 star or higher raid: Omanyte or Kabuto.
- Win a raid: Mawile.
- Win 5 raids: Aerodactyl.
- Defeat 3 Team Rocket: Weezing.
Evolution or power tasks
- Evolve a Pokémon: Eevee.
- Power up a Pokémon up to 3 times: Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle.
- Power up a Pokémon up to 5 times: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile (or 10 Mega Energy from Venusaur, Charizard, or Blastoise).
- Power up a Pokémon up to 7 times: Mudkip, Treecko, or Torchic.
- Hatch an Egg: Mantine.
- Hatch two eggs: Beldum, Champerl or Feebas.
- Spin 3 PokéStops or Gyms: Sudowoodo.
- Spin 5 PokéStops or Gyms: Ralts.
- Take a capture of a wild Pokemon: Murkrow, Hoppip, or Yanma.
- Take 5 wild Grass-type Pokémon captures: Roselia or Petilil.
- Walk 4 Kilometers: Rufflet.
It is worth noting that this February will also be available the research achievement for the seven daily seals (linked to the season in which we are in Singular Wishes and which heads this piece). Until March 1, 2023 we will be able to have encounters with the following Pokémon.
- Mr. Galar mime.
As for the AR Mapping Tasks, thanks to the folks at Vandal we have how many there are going to be:
- AR mapping: 3 super potion, 3 revive, 10 poké balls and 5 ultra balls.
- AR Mapping: 1 silver Pinia.
- AR Mapping: 1 fast attack MT.
- AR mapping: 1 charged attack MT.
- AR Mapping: Sinnoh stone.
- AR mapping: 1 Pokocho.
All this information has been provided by LeekDuck, a regular in the Pokémon Go data leak.