Street Fighter 6 is coming out very soon and if you want to warm up before the game’s full release, you can already check out a new demo on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4.
If you are on Xbox X / S Series or PC, the demo will be available on April 26. You know that PlayStation always takes precedence in these tests.
As part of the demo, you will be able to try out part of the game’s World Tour single-player mode, and build a custom World Tour avatar that can be transferred to the full game at launch.
Capcom unveiled the demo during Thursday’s Street Fighter 6 presentation, which was packed with new details about the game. Here are just a few:
- Four characters will be added in the game’s first year: Rashid (from Street Fighter V) in summer 2023, A.K.I. in fall 2023, Ed (first playable in Street Fighter V) in early winter 2024 and Akuma in spring 2024.
- The World Tour mode will have some RPG elements, such as skill points and a skill tree.
- You will be able to take your World Tour avatar to “Avatar Battles” online.
- There are new accessibility features, including a control scheme that will auto-attack when you press a button.
- Characters can be worn down during combat thanks to the new Battle Damage feature. (Although it is only available to characters who have been worn down during combat.
If you want to find out all the news that comes to the new Capcom game here above you have the video of the entire presentation where they explained, point by point, what will come in the sixth installment.
The fighting game world is very happy, since the announcement of this Street Fighter 6 is joined by the confirmation that Tekken 8 is a reality that will soon see the light of day. The Capcom game will be released on June 2.
Some of the links added in the article are part of affiliate campaigns and may represent benefits for Softonic.