One of the things I like most about the human race is that everyone is different and owns their own unique personality. As such, I’ve always been interested in the psychology of personality and how theorists have devised models of different personality types.
These days, more than ever, people seem to be concerned about the way they are perceived by others and you only have to look at the number of questionnaires, surveys and self-assessments in lifestyle magazines for proof of that. If you’re the sort of person who likes to get in touch with your own personality then check out some of these apps that let you do so on your PC:
- Kanecki Personality Analyzer – Determine your Jungian personality type
- Accurate Personality Test – A common pscho-analysis method with colours
- My Star World – Find out how your birth chart affects your personality
- Digital Physiognomy – Very enlightening face-reading software
- Natural Biorhythms – Scientific way of measuring your character
- Personality Psychology Pro – Analyse your personality on your mobile phone