Google Street View was first launched back in 2007, initially offering panoramic view points of just a few cities in the U.S.A. Nowadays, we can literally walk through the streets of not just cities, but even some of the remotest areas across the globe.
Some of you may have even appeared in Street View yourselves over the years when this car casually drove passed you:
With millions of streets to capture, it’s no wonder that every once in a while something weird and wonderful gets caught on camera!
Here are our weirdest and funniest moments ever caught on Google Street View!
1. Just a normal congregation of pigeon-headed humans on the outskirts of Tokyo, Japan. Not creepy at all.
2. Planning his own kidnapping? Naked of course…
3. Just a full grown woman riding a tiny Shetland Pony. Giddy up!
4. Millions of childhoods wasted looking for this man, and Google manages to do it accidently. Where’s Waldo? In London apparently!
5. Good lord! Is that a tiger wandering through a parking lot?
6. Just exactly how many drinks have you had sir?7. You’ve gotta love these guys… 8. “The Stig” from British motoring TV show Top Gear, casually standing by the road next to Loch Ness, Scotland.
9. The guy on right is clearly sickened by the whole situation. 10. As if his day couldn’t get any worse, they had to go and get it on camera. 11. Casual bike ride around the block with your ridiculously-dated bicycle and your stuffed penguin.
12. You couldn’t have planned the timing any better. 13. Wait – did we go back in time?
To keep up to date with all new features and additions on Google Earth, keep an eye on their YouTube page.