Personally I love Christmas, but if you’re a bit of a Scrooge and are fed up with being reminded of the festivities at every turn then fear not – I’ve devised a package of software downloads to get you through the season. Before we start, it’s important to make sure you’ve locked all your doors, unplugged the TV, taken the phone off the hook and burnt any greetings cards you may have received. Done that? Now let’s destroy Christmas!
- Volley Balley – Transport yourself back to those hot summer days
- Clive Barker’s Jericho – Celebrate Satanism with this cool horror game
- Deer Drive – Fed up with reindeer? Shoot them to death in this hunting game
- Hawaii Wallpaper – Get away from all the snow and frost
- Money Manager – Work out how much you’ll save by not buying anyone presents
- MorphVOX – Steal Santa’s voice and tell your kids they’re not getting anything this year