Improving system performance is not always a question of buying more RAM memory modules or upgrading your processor. You can also optimize Windows capabilities and make it run noticeably faster by adopting a series of regular cleaning routines for yourself.
Take a look at the list below and see all the tasks you can perform to improve computer performance with some simple software tools, all of them for free. Remember that regularity is the key! Clean your system every three or four weeks and you’ll be able to easily keep Windows in perfect shape.
- Erase temporary files with Disk Cleaner
- Defrag your hard drive with Defraggler
- Clean the autostart menu with Autoruns
- Improve general Windows performance with Xpy
- Clean browser’s cache and history with Free Window Sweeper
- Uninstall applications with ZSoft Uninstaller
- Defrag Windows Registry with Auslogics Registry Defrag
- Delete duplicate files with Duplicate Cleaner