Backing-up is something that all PC users should do whether it’s for important files, your registry, or even your entire operating system configuration. The problem is, we rarely worry about it until the worst happens i.e. your hard drive crashes, your files corrupt or you simply lose an essential piece of data. Therefore, here’s a compilation of the top 5 backup tools that every PC user should have installed on their system.
- Norton Ghost – The ultimate backup tool for absolutely everything on your PC
- Deep Freeze – Roll-back your PC to the last time it worked bug free
- Comodo Backup – Auto-backup your important files to external devices or servers
- All Image – Create image files for any type of disk for instant recovery
- CVSNT – Tracks your documents and updates in real-time as you edit