What is this SEO thing everyone’s talking about? First of all, the SEO acronym stands for Search Engine Optimization and it refers to the ability to increase the popularity of a website by tweaking source code, text formatting, URL structure and other elements. These tricks are supposed to improve the website’s ranking in search engines, which will eventually bring more visitors –and therefore more revenue.
If you’d like to increase your website’s popularity but you’re new to the SEO concept, then you should definitely read some of the dozens of online resources available. Also, try out any of these free SEO tools we offer at Softonic and you’ll be hitting top search results in no time!
- Good Keywords – Find the perfect keywords for your website
- Rankquest SEO Toolbar – A Firefox add-on with all the SEO tools you need
- Link Popularity Check – Compare your website to its competitors in terms of popularity
- SERPS Finder – Check your web positioning in several search engines
- Rank Tracker – Monitor and track the ranking of your website
- Backlinks Master – Find out who links to your website
- PaRaMeter – Check your page rank in Google