Tired of the same old background and colors on your mobile phone? Not really satisfied by the themes you’ve come across on the net? How about creating your own theme from scratch? It’s not as difficult as it sounds, all you really need is a good theme creator.
We scavenged around to bring you the best applications out there, irrelevant of whether you’ve got a series 60, series 40, Sony Ericsson or any other model. These theme creators range from advanced programs to quick and simple tools to change your mobile phone’s look. Here goes:
- Series 60 Theme Studio – Although a bit difficult to use, this is a well designed program, that can create stunning themes. If you have the patience to use it that is.
- Sony Ericsson Themes Creator – A great theme creator for owners of any Sony Ericsson model. Lets you personalize your theme, adding a bit of originality to your mobile phone.
- Series 40 Theme Studio – Featuring many icons, colors and buttons to choose from, the Series 40 Theme Studio is accessible via your PC and can give you a preview of all your new designs.
- Theme Creator Pro – Another application destined for Sony Ericsson mobile phones, it features a WYSIWYG style inteface and a great them browser to preview your creations.
- VITO Theme Editor – Change any element of your screen, create themes for Flip Open and Flip Closed models and used advanced masks and image patterns.
- Skin Wizard – No, this isn’t some strange sort of magician making spells out of animal skins. Skin Wizard, will guide you step by step to create your own skin. Build your own templates from which to make new skins.
- SmartLauncher – Swap your traditional system menu and task manager for these exciting looking themes. Very easy to install onto your mobile phone.
- Homescreen Designer – This easy to use editor allows you to set background image, choose items which appear on the screen and even change system notification windows. Great if you don’t want to waste any time.