Recover deleted photos from your Android device
DiskDigger undelete / recover can recover deleted photos from your Android smartphone or tablet. This free version supports the two most popular photo formats: JPG and PNG.
Using the app is simple: choose the folder to be scanned and click on 'Scan device'. At this point, you'll see a list of images that can be recovered and are available to preview, including size and resolution details.
- Shows a preview of the photo
- Simple and intuitive
- Save photos to your device or send them via e-mail
- Only works with root
- Analysis can take a long time
Best DiskDigger downloads
DiskDigger Pro 0.998-pro-2014-11-16
- try Download
Recover files deleted from your Android device
- PROS: Restore various types of files, Preview feature, Simple and intuitive, You can use filters for the purposes of analysis, Restore locally, on an FTP or send via e-mail
- CONS: It only works if you have root permissions, The analysis can take a long time, Few audio/video formats are supported