Get ready to go back to the wasteland
Most role-playing games are set in fantasy worlds, which is why the post-apocalyptic Fallout series is so beloved by fans. But it was when Bethesda took control of the franchise, and moved the action to first-person in Fallout 3, that it really hit with a wider audience. With Fallout 4 the company hopes to further explore its futuristic fiction, build on its systems, and - we hope - correct its technical shortcomings.
- Stunning open-world
- Interesting characters, writing, and quests
- Better pacing
- Intelligent changes to improve game systems
- Still lots of bugs
- Iffy AI
- Bases feel like unnecessary busy work at times
- Interface is clunky and bloated
Best Fallout 4 downloads
Fallout 4 Live Wallpaper 1.0.22
- free Download
Animated The Fallout® 4 Live Wallpaper with bobble heads on your device's screen!
- PROS: All your favorite bobble heads, The live motion makes your display more interesting, Well made in 3D
- CONS: Drains battery life, Requires a powerful device to run smoothly