Overkill 3 breaks with tradition
The Overkill series has traditionally focused on gallery-style shooting, featuring a static protagonist who guns down swarms of enemies as they appear. Overkill 3 breaks from this tradition by introducing a cover-and-shoot mechanic that makes play a little more complex; the player must choose when to shoot and when to take cover. This kind of gameplay is familiar on consoles or PC, but is rarer in mobile shooters. Fortunately, the game handles it well.
- Attractive, detailed environment
- Simple and intuitive controls
- Varied gameplay compared to previous games
- Derivative of other shooter series
- Frustrating weapon accuracy
Best Overkill downloads