A new gaming method that is taking the world by storm
Pokemon GO is a free Smartphone game that allows you to catch Pokemon in an augmented version of the real world. Using your Smartphone’s GPS system and the pre-installed map in the game, you are able to walk around the streets and catch Pokemon as they spring up. There are Pokestops where you may collect free items, and you may stop at Pokemon gyms to battle with other players.
- Very addictive and offers the satisfaction of collecting things
- Real-world augmentation has been put to great use
- Discovering new creatures in new places is exciting
- The graphics could have been better considering current Smartphone technology
- Niantic gain access to a wealth of your private information
- It is very data hungry and battery power hungry