Vector 2: a procedurally generated environment to test your reflexes
One could hardly call this game a slow or un-dynamic game. It is mildly comparable to the first game, but there are a series of differences. You are supposed to run through the environment and dodge the obstacles and traps. It takes a keen eye and swift reflexes. The camera is also zoomed out enough so that you may plan what you are going to in advance. You see the obstacles coming as you run, which means you are able to plot your tactics and set up your dodge moves.
- Very difficult and hard to crack
- There is no chaser in this version
- Feels more fluid and smooth
- The graphics could use some improving
- Loading times are a little long
- May get repetitive if you do not push yourself to improve