In Destiny 2, a game already packed with thrilling adventures, a recent crafting glitch has set the community abuzz. This glitch, which allows players to craft weapons with unprecedented combinations of perks and frames, has brought about a wave of chaos and exhilaration. It has transformed ordinary weapons into extraordinary powerhouses, leading to a surge in the usage of the Ammit AR-2, a weapon that now fires like a shotgun on steroids.
The Destiny 2 glitch is still up, and people are abusing it
The glitch in question allows players to meld perks and frames in never-intended ways. Imagine attaching perks typically reserved for exotic weapons onto legendary ones or fusing two legendary weapons into one, creating hybrid monstrosities like the Ammit auto rifle with an aggressive shotgun frame that can unleash a torrent of ten thousand rounds per minute.
This unexpected turn of events had the Destiny 2 community in a frenzy. Trials of Osiris, known for its competitive PvP action, has turned into a wild, unpredictable battleground where players wield weapons with outlandish combinations of perks. Endgame activities, once formidable challenges, are being effortlessly conquered by guardians armed with these modded weapons, making boss encounters a mere formality.
Bungie, the developer behind Destiny 2, acknowledged the glitch but decided not to impose restrictions or bans on players who utilized it. This leniency effectively gave guardians carte blanche to revel in the mayhem. Players across the Destiny 2 universe have been experimenting with these super-powered weapons, turning the game into a thrilling carnival of chaos.
While most players are relishing the newfound power, a vocal segment of the player base is concerned about how these weapons might diminish the sense of achievement associated with completing some of the game’s toughest challenges. Whether it’s conquering dungeons solo without dying or mastering Grandmaster Nightfalls, the glitch dilutes these accomplishments’ thrill.
How to do the Ammit AR-2 glitch
The Ammit AR-2 glitch, a hot topic among Destiny 2 players, has ignited curiosity within the community. Guardians are eager to take advantage of this bug, and since Bungie has not yet disabled it, players can try it themselves. While the glitch is feasible on both PC and consoles, it’s notably easier to execute on PC. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to perform the Ammit AR-2 glitch:
- Adjust Your Frame Rate (PC):
- Start by visiting the video settings on your PC.
- Cap the frame rate at 30 fps. This step is crucial for executing the glitch effectively.
- Access the Reshape Weapons Option:
- Navigate to the Reshape Weapons option in the game.
- You will require two types of weapons for this process:
- A “blank” weapon, onto which you’ll imprint the desired perks.
- The weapons you wish to extract perks or frames from, preferably already leveled.
- Execute the Glitch:
- The key to this glitch lies in the timing of your clicks.
- Begin by selecting one weapon from which you want to transfer perks or frames.
- Immediately start spam clicking on the second weapon you intend to merge with the first.
- Continue spam clicking until the screen redirects you back to the first weapon.
- In some cases, you can perform this side-by-side.
- Alternatively, you may need to position your cursor and maintain a steady barrage of clicks on the second weapon as you switch between pages.
With these steps, you can harness the power of the Ammit AR-2 glitch and craft a weapon of incredible potency. While the glitch adds an exhilarating twist to Destiny 2, remember that Bungie may address it in the future. So, if you wish to experiment with these overpowered creations, seize the moment and enjoy the wild ride while it lasts.