Microsoft’s latest Windows 10 operating system update includes a handy feature all gamers who like broadcasting their gameplays. Beam is a very simple to use yet powerful feature that should enable lag free streaming to anybody who wants it. Once you’ve installed the Creators Update you won’t need to install any other software.
Beam also includes an integrated chat window, which means if you’re broadcasting your gameplay you’ll be able to interact easily with anybody who is watching. If you want to check whether the game you’re playing is compatible for broadcasting via beam you need to check if tit will work with the game bar. To do so simply press Win + G whilst playing. If the game bar appears then you shouldn’t face any further problems.
To start broadcasting your gameplays simply follow these steps:
- Go to your privacy settings and make sure broadcasting is enabled.
- Start the game you want to play and press the Windows button + G, as was mentioned above.
- Select the broadcasting icon.
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Select your broadcasting configuration and press Start Stream.
Couldn’t be easier. Do you think you’ll be taking advantage of this new Windows 10 feature?