Elevating the joy of sharing your beloved tunes with friends, Spotify Jam introduces a revolutionary way to connect through music. With Spotify Jam, music lovers around the globe can take their shared listening experiences to the next level by adding tracks that play in real time.
What is Spotify Jam?
Imagine hosting virtual music parties where you not only share songs but actively shape the soundtrack together. Spotify Jam makes it possible. By crafting collaborative playlists, you can invite friends and fellow music enthusiasts to become co-curators of a musical journey.
This means that everyone’s favorite tracks find a place in the mix, resulting in a vibrant, ever-evolving playlist that beautifully captures the diverse musical tastes within the group.
Spotify Jam shines brightly in its unique capability to unite people through shared musical encounters. It’s not just about listening; it’s about creating connections. Whether you’re bonding over timeless classics or embarking on journeys to discover new artists and genres, this feature weaves a tapestry of community and connection among users who share an unbridled passion for music.
This tool opens doors for burgeoning DJs and music curators to flaunt their talents and cultivate a devoted following within the expansive user ecosystem of the platform. It’s a stage where music enthusiasts can evolve into tastemakers and enthusiasts can evolve into tastemakers and influencers, making their mark on the vibrant Spotify community.
How to start a Spotify Jam?
To kick off a Jam session on Spotify, Premium members can take the lead by sending out invitations to fellow Spotify users. These lucky participants can then join the musical journey and contribute tracks to the selected Jam.
While Free users also have the chance to partake, they need to be on the same Wi-Fi network for seamless synchronization. The feature is set to roll out to Spotify users starting on Tuesday, but there’s a catch – it necessitates a Premium membership alongside the latest version of the mobile app.
Starting your own Spotify Jam is a breeze, and here’s how you can get in on the action:
- Launch your Spotify application.
- Create a new playlist.
- Navigate to the menu represented by three dots.
- Click on the “Start a Jam” button.
From there, you have the power to invite your friends to your Spotify Jam using an invite link or a convenient QR code.
However, it’s worth noting that while Spotify still allows users to create regular playlists, any new tracks added after a user hits play won’t be recognized in the Jam session.
In recent news, Spotify made headlines by raising its Premium membership price by $1. Additionally, rumors abound regarding the imminent launch of its lossless Supremium service, which promises an enhanced audio experience for music aficionados.
Spotify Premium pricing
Unlocking the world of Spotify Jam requires a Premium subscription, and the pricing for Spotify Premium can vary depending on your location and the type of subscription you select.
As of today, here are the Spotify Premium prices for users in the United States:
- Premium Individual: In the United States, Spotify Premium Individual is available at a monthly rate of $10.99. This plan is designed for individual users.
- Premium Duo: For those who wish to share their musical journey, Spotify Premium Duo is priced at $14.99 per month in the United States. This plan caters to two individuals residing at the same address, each with their own Premium account.
- Premium Family: Families can dive into the world of Premium with Spotify Premium Family, which comes at a cost of $16.99 per month in the United States. This plan allows multiple family members to enjoy their own individual Premium accounts, all bundled under a single subscription.
Please note that these prices are specific to the United States and may vary in different regions.