Intel Unison is a free program that offers all users the ability to connect multiple devices through a single digital frame. It is designed for both personal and professional use, and is very useful when working cross-platform.
This software is Intel’s answer to Microsoft’s Phone Link, which works with the latest versions of Widows 10 and Windows 11. It is a service that unifies hardware, software and Artificial Intelligence capabilities to provide users with a seamless and secure cross-platform experience.
What can I do with Intel Unison?
With Unison, Intel is trying to bridge the gap between a Windows device and a smartphone when it comes to enabling capabilities such as file transfer, notification management or receiving and making calls on PCs and notebooks.
- Notifications: Intel Unison can be configured to interact, receive and respond to notifications from any Windows.
- Messages: thanks to Unison, you can read and reply to text messages received on your smartphone directly from your computer.
- File transfer: you can synchronize and transfer photos wirelessly, without the need for card readers or cables. Simply drag and drop the files.
- Phone calls: you can also make and receive calls from your PC via Bluetooth.
System requirements to install Intel Unison
Before installing Intel Unison, it is necessary to meet the requirements that the software demands. They are changeable depending on the platform.
- 13th generation Intel-Evo certified device
- OS: Device to run Windows 11 (22H2) version build 22621.0 or higher
- Architecture: x64
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection
For Android and tablets
- Android version 9 or later
For iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- iOS 15.0 or later
- iPadOS 15.0 or later
How to download and install Intel Unison
You can download intel Unison through our link. Setting up the application is very simple and does not require any registration. Once the application is installed, just open it. After that, a splash screen will appear with an overview of the application and its features.
Once inside, you will have to grant all the required permissions. Then, open the app on smartphones, accept the terms and conditions and share diagnostic data, which is optional but recommended in this type of apps. Then, you will have to scan the QR and authenticate that you are using the same devices.
Finally, you will have access to Intel Unison, and it will be up to you what you want to use it for. You will be able to configure notifications, phone calls and transfer the files you need from one device to another with complete ease. Of course, you will need to configure Bluetooth to be able to do most things, so it is advisable to activate it as soon as you open the application.
Undoubtedly, Intel Unison is one of the most useful tools when it comes to sharing different screens and devices. It allows you to do everything in a very quick and easy way, and in a few simple steps. Goodbye cables, connections and long configurations… with Intel Unison, everything becomes much simpler.