It can be an uphill battle trying to keep track of your incoming and outgoing payments if you’ve got a lot of activity in your bank account. Unless you’ve employed the services of a professional accountant, you’ll probably rely on guesswork and your own memory to keep track of things which works up to a point. However, if your accounts or finances are spiralling out of control, then using a simple accounting program can save you a surprising amount of money, stress and time. By having a clear overview of where your money is going, you’re in a much better position to manage it. Best of all, these are free applications.
- Elohai Free Accounting – Well presented easy to use software for small businesses
- Dynacom Accounting – Simple software that’s made to grow with your business
- Personal Finances Lite – Designed for individuals and families on a budget
- Finance Explorer – Ultra simple accounting tool that looks like Windows Explorer
- TurboCash – Open source accounting software for individuals and small businesses