Samsung’s TouchWiz Nature UI is one of the most used Android skins. With the popularity of the SIII and Galaxy Note II, there are a lot of users who use Samsung’s skin.
Originally on the Galaxy Note II, Samsung revealed that Multi Window and Multi Screen support would be ported to the flagship device and it is now available through the software update.
Verizon has begun to push a new software update (JZO54K.I535VRBMD3) to the SIII to add a lot of improvements to the device.
Some of the more interesting parts of the update include:
- Use two apps simultaneously with Multi Screen and Multi Window
- ‘Bill to my Verizon Wireless Account when buying apps from Google Play
- Pick the perfect picture from five burst shots with ‘Best Shot’
Other updates include:
- Fixed an web browsing that caused the device to reset
- All devices can now receive OTA software updates
- Voice recognition performance is improved with S Voice
- NFC is now easier to turn on
- Flipboard is now a preloaded app
The update is 129 MB, but doesn’t include an update to Android 4.2.
You can read the whole list of updates here.
[Source: Verizon Samsung Galaxy SIII Support Page]