Interior design and decoration is a fascinating world. At least that’s what decorators say while trying to convince their customers that there’s more to furnishing a room than just randomly arranging furniture. I’ve never been much of a decoration fan, but I’m impressed by the amount of materials devoted to this topic: agencies, shops, magazines, books, even TV channels… and of course, software. So if you think your home needs an upgrade, take a look at these applications and don’t be afraid to redecorate your life.
- Envisioneer Express – Free, easy to use 3D home design software. You can create a house from scratch ans see it rendered as a 3D model.
- ColorPlanner – The easiest way to check how a new paint color will look on your home’s walls before actually grabbing the brush.
- Furnish – Free decorating software with the complete BoConcept catalog. Perfect for home and office decoration.
- Room Arranger – Another 3D tool to redecorate rooms without having to push furniture there and back all the time.
- Floor Planner – Finally, an online application that lets you design floor plans, decorate them and share them on the web.