It's Thursday, which means we have GTA Online updates… and from the Grand Theft Auto series in general. The first piece of news is of enormous significance because players who are GTA+ subscribers will not only receive the usual bonuses in GTA Online but also the PlayStation 2-era GTAs.
Yes, you read it correctly. Rockstar Games has announced that starting on October 11th, all GTA+ subscribers will have access to Grand Theft Auto 3, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas in their Definitive Editions. The remastered versions will be available as part of the subscription, although it has been emphasized that members will enjoy more classic games as the list rotates.
Now, let's talk about the purely GTA Online updates. As you may recall, it's the game's tenth anniversary, so we've already had a lot of content during the past week. However, this week also brings a significant update.
Firstly, there are bonuses in various areas. The first one is triple reputation in all LS Car Meet races, along with a 50% discount on all LS Tuners race suits until September 27th. Additionally, there's also triple GTA$ and RP in taxi jobs, as well as double GTA$ and RP in workshop client jobs, robbery contract finals, and Overtime Rumble.
In terms of aesthetics, the benefits include:
- Free clothing and weapon finishes inspired by classic looks of Franklin, Michael, and Trevor from GTA V until September 27th.
- A free Alpine Hat for logging in this week to celebrate Oktoberfest.
And the cars
The vehicles returning to Simeon's Premium Deluxe Motorsport this week are the Pfister Comet, Invetero Coquette BlackFin, Vapid Hustler, Benefactor Stirling GT, and Vapid Clique. Additionally, the ones making a comeback in the Luxury Autos showroom are the Progen Tyrus and Annis RE-7B.
The list of cars is completed with the test drive vehicles from the LS Car Meet, featuring the Hijak Ruston, Vapid Contender, and Dinka Jester. Furthermore, the LS Car Meet's prize vehicle is the Truffade Nero, which is obtained by placing in the top five of the LS Car Meet series for three consecutive days. The Lucky Wheel, on the other hand, rewards players with the Grotti Stinger.
As for exclusives for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S players, the premium test drive vehicle from HSW is the Grotti Turismo Classic, which can be used in the HSW time trial that takes place between Pacific Bluffs and Mount Gordo.
Finally, here are all the discounts listed:
- 40% off all Benny's vehicle conversions, as well as workshops and their upgrades and modifications.
- Benny’s vehicle conversions: 40% off
- Workshops: 40% off
- Workshop upgrades and modifications: 40% off
- LS Car Meet merchandise race suits: 50% off
- Progen Tyrus (supercar): 30% off
- Dinka Jester (sports car): 50% off
- Vapid Clique (muscle car): 40% off
- Benefactor Stirling GT (classic sports car): 40% off
- Classique Broadway (muscle car): 30% off
- BF Weevil (compact car): 40% off
- Grotti Brioso 300 (compact car): 40% off
- Mobile Operations Center discounts this week: 20% off the Infernus Satanás and 50% off the Heavy Sniper Rifle for GTA+ members.
Some of the links added in the article are part of affiliate campaigns and may represent benefits for Softonic.