If there’s one thing that’s becoming increasingly important in modern life it’s tracking things. Whether it’s tracking the news, the progress of stocks and shares or tracking the latest software releases, it’s hard job to keep sbreast of everything at the same time. Software can be a real bonus in this respect as many programs can do the hard work for you. Here is my top selection of tools for tracking various things.
- Google Reader Notifier – Results delivered to your desktop
- Tracker Checker – Keep updated on the latest torrent trackers to emerge
- Copernic Tracker – Great for keeping track of those sites that don’t support RSS
- Rank Tracker – Keep daily tabs on how your website is ranking across search engines
- AllNetic Working Time Tracker – Track time spent working on seperate projects