Yandere simulator is the game of the moment. By playing it you’ll become a cute Japanese schoolgirl who will do anything necessary to get the attention of the boy she is in love with. And when we say everything possible we mean… everything! Just jump in to find out for yourself. But, before we show you how to download and install Yandere Simulator, please do know that it is a violent game and may be shocking for some, so it isn’t suitable for players under 18 years old. In this video tutorial we’ll show you how to download, install and play this game:
2. Once you have the file saved on your computer, locate it and double click on it to open. The file you have downloaded is zipped, so you’ll need a unzipping program to open it, such as WinZip or IZArc.
3. Once the file is unzipped, open the folder that has been created and double-click the “yanderesim.exe” file. The game takes a while to load, but there’s no need to install it as it runs directly from the exe file.
4. When the game window appears, select the graphics quality and if you want to play in full screen or windowed mode and then click “Play“. And you’re done! You can start playing Yandere Simulator!
5. When the game has loaded select “New game” with the press of the “E” button. To move between options press “W” to go up and “S” to go down.
6. Now you have to select the gender of your beloved. After this, you can customize him however you want, right down to his school uniform! And you can customize yourself as well.
Once you finish the customization, the action will start!
Remember! To move press “W” to go forward, “A” to move left, “D” to go to the right and “S” to go backwards. To perform actions press “E” and to cancel press “Q“.
Now it’s time for you to enjoy Yandere Simulator! It’s hard for us to describe it, so you’d better just give it a try and see what you think for yourself!